Where does the Bunny-by-Appointment happen?
- Bunny-by-Appointment operates from the Bunny set at your chosen Mall.
- Instead of queuing-up in the traditional wait line there, when you and your family arrive at the mall for your Bunny-by-Appointment, there will be clear signage outside of the Bunny set identifying the Appointment Line versus the traditional Queue Line.
- Simply stated, you’re going right through to the Appointment Line for your Bunny-by-Appointment visit.
How long is a Bunny-by-Appointment experience?
- The time can vary, depending upon the size of a family, but generally appointments average 5-minutes long.
- Please be aware wait time could be up to 20-minutes before your actual Bunny visit.
When is the best time to come?
- Weekdays are the best time to visit, as weekends are busy, and the closer we are to Easter, the busier we get.
- With Bunny-by-Appointment, however, we strive to make the process as smooth as possible for any day you make your appointment.
How do I book my appointment?
- Visit http://noerrBunny.com to book your appointment.
You will need to make a $10 deposit to reserve your appointment.
- This $10 will be put towards your your purchase of a Bunny photo package during your visit with Bunny.
What if I need to reschedule my appointment?
- We understand that things come up, such as illness, weather-related issues, etc.
- #1: If you can’t make your scheduled appointment and you cannot reschedule, you can join the traditional queue line at the Bunny set during operating hours at a later date; as long as you do so within 48-hours.
- Your $10 deposit will still be applied to your photo package purchase at the Bunny set.
- Bunny hours are posted on our website at www.noerrprograms.com
- #2: If you can’t make your scheduled appointment, but you can reschedule, you can book another available time at noerrBunny.com, but will need to pay another $10 deposit.
- Your $20 combined deposits will still be applied to your photo package purchase at the Bunny set.
- NOTE: As the season progresses, available time slots may run out.
Will we have to wait if we have an appointment?
- Generally there is a wait on heavier trafficked days, but usually it is less than 20-minutes.
- If I’m coming with another family do we need to book separate appointments?
- Yes. If you are seeing Bunny separately or together, it is best to book different appointments to make sure Bunny is able to spend quality time with each child.
- We book appointments in 10-minute intervals, so you can most likely book them for the same timeframe, back-to-back.
- NOTE: Each appointment requires a $10 deposit.
Do you take walk-ins?
- It is always best to book your appointment prior to coming to the Mall, but we do offer visits with Bunny via the traditional queue line.
What if my child is scared or won’t sit on Bunny’s lap?
- After many years of taking pictures of children with Bunny, we have developed some reliable techniques to get great photos.
- We will spend a reasonable amount of time working with nervous children, but here are some helpful tips on how to capture a great photo:
Who can I contact if I have more questions?
- Please fill out the form at noerrcares.com or call 800-229-7147, x-503.
Bunny’s Top Ten Things Parents Need to Know
Moms and dads are always asking me what they can do to have their child ready when they come to see me, so I’ve put together my top ten list!
- The earlier you visit me in the season, the more time I’ll have to visit with you.
- The first 30 seconds on my lap are often the best opportunity for a great photo.
- For your child’s safety, parents should place their child in my arms.
- Make sure your child’s legs are positioned for the camera. They should never straddle my leg. Make sure both legs are placed together.
- Toddlers are often apprehensive when approaching me (and why not? I’m a star!) If your whole family joins me in the photo, fears are alleviated and great memories are captured!
- If your child doesn’t want to sit on my lap, you and your child are welcome to sit on my chair while I stand behind you for the photo.
- To delay tears, keep a toddler’s attention on you until you’ve placed the child in my lap. This allows my photographer the opportunity to take the photo. Alas, if tears spill, remember that makes a great memory too!
- If your child seems afraid, hand them to me backwards, keep eye contact and talk in a calm, reassuring voice as you back away from us.
- Please explain to your child that Bunny needs to take a quick break now and again to feed my reindeer.
- As Easter approaches, the lines will get longer. Please be patient as I want to create a magical moment for everyone who comes to see me!